Sunday, November 30, 2008

I am famous! :P

OH OH OH OH OH!! Nuffnang sent me an email abt Nokia wanting to put an advert on my blog! They hv nv sent this sorta email before an advert before. Hmmmm... Does this mean it pays more?? But to get this advert, I gotta somehow shift the leaderboard to the top of this blog (it is now at the bottom) and I hv no idea how to do that.

SOMEONE HELP!!!!

To be utterly honest, I am not being paid much (you will laugh if I mention) so you guys can really help me feed my poor self by simply scrolling your mouse over to the nice colourful box by the side and clicking on it as and when adverts appear (which is really rare, sadly to say so). :( and though the returns is rather abysmal, seeing ads make me happy coz well, I AM A MEDIA TOOL!

Oh wait, tt is not supposed to be good right? Ehhh, how abt commercialized Joy? Nah nah! No good too. :(

Aiyo, I just like it to be there taking up space la. So don't ask me to get rid of the links just because I am not being paid very well. Afterall, there are certain little pleasures (like seeing moving things on my blog, YAYNESS~) tt is worth more than monetary gratitute.

Sheesh, who am I kidding man?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home